Today we were reminded that our exam is on Wednesday. We were told how to prepare. After that I was able to be reviewed on my Mock Exam. Did better than expected and now I know what I must improve on.
Today in class we started with a bell ringer like usual. This bell ringer touched on emotions and was really beneficial to the mind. I would like to admit I am currently liking the bell ringers so far. They have been very complex. After completing the bell ringer, we touched on multiple choice questions in preparation for the AP Exam. We went over a specific method to answer multiple choice questions: Process of Elimination. Now of course we've learned this in the past. But our teacher's lesson on it was applied directly to the AP Exam. Of course this exam is nothing like other test that I've taken. So in my opinion class today was very beneficial.
Today in class we went over rhetorical analysis. We went into detail on how to find them in texts and derive their meanings as they're applied. Very interesting lesson and I would love if we went over this further. At the start of the class, we had a bellringer that asked for our current grade and how many days we have left. I could tell that there was going to be a lecture after that, and there was. I must say it was surprising to hear that such a large proportion of the class had grades below 70%. I thought I was poorly with my grades. Anyways, overall today was a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment