5/12/21 THE AP EXAM

 Today we finally took the AP Exam. It was definitely really hard. I was able to prepare thoroughly however. I ate a good breakfast. Only problem was a small lack of sleep. Had trouble sleeping in anticipation for the exam. I eventually managed and got 7 hours of sleep in. Either way, during the test I had no problem staying awake. The multiple choice was relatively easy. I for some reason enjoyed most of the passages. Especially one of them about communication. But I didn't have very good time management for the multiple choice part. I thought I was zooming through them until the proctor announced 10 minutes remaining, and I was only on around question 28. I rushed through the remaining questions and ended up finishing but cannot confirm that I got them wrong. We can only hope that the ones that I spent most of my time on, I got correct. The free response was difficult. Really difficult. I completed it all though. But my mind was a bit fried from the previous parts. Once I got to the end, all sophistication in my writing was long gone. Just focused on answering the prompt. Better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/16/21

Reflection 2/16/21

3/18/21