5/20/21

 This is a bit late but I needed to do a revision on the class. It is the end of the year and everything is finally over. We finished the AP Exam and did our best. Classes have been really good overall. Nothing bad I can say about them. Cannot think of anything I would change about how we were taught. Compared to the other AP Classes I took besides AP Statistics, I think the lessons were way better. There were very little assignments that had nothing to do with the AP Exam. Everything we did was in preparation for it. We practiced and learned how to do everything relating to the exam. And our teacher made sure we were prepared. We were put at a big disadvantage but we still were able to make it work out. The teacher was interesting. Never had one similar to him. It was somewhat of a perfect balance of strictness and kindness. Seems like he likes his job. Overall, I feel as though I learned a lot this year and I definitely improved my composition abilities, so again, no changes I would make on the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/16/21

Reflection 2/16/21

3/18/21